Warranty 2 years.
Date from which the guarantee is valid is in the sales document - Invoice.
The warranty card is only valid from attached proof of purchase - Invoice.
The warranty covers all factory defects and product malfunctions resulting during correct operation or caused production defects, but does not include consumables or other additional equipment.
The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- incorrect assembly,
- Unauthorized modifications or changes construction,
- mechanical damage,
- chemical damage: use of unsuitable chemicals,
- bad cleaning,
- intentional damage,
- use contrary to its intended use.
Proper installation affects the safe and correct use of products.
Installation should be made accordance with the instructions, according to the purpose and observance of the rules safety by qualified persons.
The buyer is responsible for checking the general condition of the goods in the presence of the seller, did he receive all the parts making up and whether the product is free from defects and that there are no mechanical damage.
Notification of damage.
Send to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Contact details: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Proof of purchase - invoice
- Photos showing factory defects
- Description of the defect
- Add the clause: I agree to the processing my personal data.